Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 336

For the first time ever,



I'm up for jury duty!

My thought processes went like this over the last few days: Amused >> excited >> worried about scheduling conflicts >> fear that I'd end up on THAT trial.

You know the one--murder trial, jurors sequestered for weeks, defendant connected to nefarious characters who will do anything to be set free, like leaning on the members of the jury to declare "not guilty," and then, if that doesn't work, hunting down everyone involved in the trial after they get out of jail and killing them all horribly.

That's right--I went from amused to "My life will be a Lifetime movie or CSI episode!!"

My imagination knows no bounds. And unfortunately, it's very persuasive. My logic tends to believe every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment