Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 328

My friends have cute kids.

This is a random post for proof from the last few days.

Penn and I went to a movie on Saturday. He and I saw Astroboy while his parents saw Alice in Wonderland. Our movie got out first, so we had some time to kill. At one point I got out my camera (of course) and asked if I could take his picture. I said, "Smile!"

And I got this.



Yeah...

He gave me a couple of real smiles for the next couple, but I liked his fake smile here best. It's so...humoring the crazy lady so she doesn't kill him. Don't you think?

And then there's Cole and Asher. We went to Walmart on St. Patrick's Day (note their Protestant orange sweaters--with "Kiss me, I'm cute!" shirts underneath).



They're in stereo!

1 comment:

  1. Those are indeed some cute kids. Of course they won't compare to the beauty that will be MY child! Har. I kid. I think every mother feels that way, though.

    ReplyDelete