Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 324

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite day of the year! I have no idea why, I just know I've loved it since I was a little kid. In fact, in second grade, Mom made me an Irish costume to wear to school that day.

I always wear green, even though I'm Protestant. And my friends and family send me cards as if it were Christmas.

Sometimes? Sometimes I get presents.

This wasn't specifically for me, but I'm claiming it as a present for my day nonetheless. I looked up from my desk and saw a sight to gladden my heart beyond the telling.



"That makes me so happy!" I told Josh. He was pleased.



And...just because it makes even happier, I give you my morning's fun.



gif maker

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Awesome. Did he win the Masters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment I thought he was giving finger guns and I was madly in love with babyJosh but then I realized it was just thumbs up so it passed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you have way too much fun at work.

    ReplyDelete