Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 330

I was going to come in here all weepy and apologetic because I was SURE I posted yesterday but I didn't and I felt like a failure and slack and all that.

Then I realized that I only have 35 days left in this project. THIRTY-FIVE DAYS! And you know, for the vast majority of those days I've been right on time, very consistent--and more to the point, I'm still here and still going.

Actually, I feel pretty good about myself right now. So what if I forget to post occasionally? I still do it!

Yep, it's a good day for self-esteem today.

And on that note, Holly's making cloth! On a loom! From scratch!



All right, she didn't spin the thread herself, or card the wool, or shear the sheep. But look at the pretty she is accomplishing!



This thread will eventually become a scarf.



So pretty!



For a picture of what it looks like now (days after these pictures were taken), head to this post on Holly's blog.

1 comment: