Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 332

I know you love me, blog readers.

How do I know?



It isn't from your comments. It isn't from the numbers that scroll by on my visitor counter. It isn't because I'm so convinced of my own lovableness (nothing could be further from the truth, in fact).

It's because I constantly post pictures like these. Pictures of tree seeds in the woods, of water arranged in streams or lakes, of the sky in all its infinite variety, of squirrels and turkeys, of cakes and bread.

I post pictures of branches and flowers and leaves and acorns and cats and cats and cats.

I post pictures and rambling stories of all the tiny bits of life that amuse or move me.



And you keep coming back.

Whether it's because you love me and therefore the things that I love, or because hope springs eternal and you believe that I'll someday have something interesting to post...whatever the reason, I thank you.

4 comments:

  1. The first picture looks like earrings hanging from a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love that. :) And I'd love a pair of earrings like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning my windshield is COVERED in these things, only they are much smaller and they are bright red springy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the second one looks like a bra... :)

    Oh, and I love coming here for the stories you tell with your pictures, it makes me feel like I'm around you more than I actually am.

    ReplyDelete