Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 317

Sometimes there are distractions. In my case, rather often.

Josh was talking about wishing he could take a nap. I suggested under his desk, but he worried that people might see him.

I noticed Josh's coat locker. I noticed how narrow it was. 8 and a half inches wide, to be precise.



"Josh," I said to my 6'3" friend. "You could sleep in your locker." And then I said, "I would really like to see if you'd actually fit in there."

Josh is often willing to fall in with my more ridiculous suggestions.



So in he went, though he had to dislocate his hips to do so.



Let me take a second to really highlight the twisted position he's in by zooming in on his foot in the above shot. Note the angle in contrast to the direction in which his head is turned. (Unfortunately, you'll have to turn your own head for the zoom--or you could click on the above shot to see it bigger).



Josh is pleased with his near success. The only thing that wouldn't fit was his head.



I am pleased as well. And suddenly realizing I should really be plotting a whole slew of interesting things for Josh to do at work.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that you can have some fun at work, ay? Is Josh your puppet now? *evil laugh* What else can you make him do??

    ReplyDelete