Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 207

Amy, Brian, and I have been going to the Sonic here since it opened several months ago. Early on, we noticed these little stuffed tot babies they had available for purchase for children. Naturally, we wanted them. We asked for them every time we went. And every time, they said, "We're out." Every. Single. Time. Even with their resupply truck sitting in the parking lot behind us, loading new stock in.

Brian's gone now and Amy and I haven't been to Sonic since. Then, earlier this week, a brand new closer Sonic opened. And yesterday, Amy and I decided to go there (inadvertantly cutting line).

Lo and behold...they had them. They had them!

TOT BABY!!!!!




Oddly, I think his name is Horatio. I don't know why. It seems far too big a name for this little guy. Isn't he adorable?

Yep. That's the excitement of my life, folks. Teeny, tiny tot baby acquisition. Cower before my magnificence!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I did not know what a tot baby was. The Google search was not very helpful as the results were NOT something you would want/need. Heh.

    The actual tot baby is SOOOOO much more cute and... you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies grow. horatio is a fine name.

    ReplyDelete