Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 201

I like secluded places. Or perhaps I mean hidden places. Spots that require you to work for them, but, if you can find them, invite you to spend a few moments out of time.



Spots like that bench up there, peeking around the trees. I came upon this spot and thought, "Why, I'd like to be proposed to right there on that bench, looking out over the water." That's right, there's a lake behind me.




I'm clearly not the only one who has associated this perch with love.

2 comments:

  1. I just went to your profile to see where you live and read your answer to the plastic question.

    I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it says "ME". As if everyone who has loved someone or been loved by someone claims this spot for themselves in honor of that love.

    ReplyDelete