Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 194

Saturday evening, I attended the wedding of Tom and Lori. And took some really bad pictures. Yay!

The happy couple before taking their vows. I was in the last row and my zoom does not like to take focused shots--especially in relatively low lighting. The gentlemen facing the camera is Tom's father. It's one of those instances in which you realize how strong genetics are. Mannerisms and such, you understand.



At the country club afterwards, there was a lovely cheese and fruit spread for the initial mingling. Verr tasty! (My name? Spelled wrong. By no means the first time, though).



The food was delicious as well...but I only have a shot of the champagne punch. It was good, but I can't lie: I preferred the sparkling white grape juice I had for the toasts. (Most people opted for champagne).

3 comments:

  1. I totally hope that someone takes shots of the food and such at our wedding because you know I would love to take a bazillion pictures. But you know, it might be weird of the bride to come by and take pictures of every course.

    Can you come to my wedding and take all the food and drink shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it'd be at all weird for the bride to take pictures! Though you might be a leeetle distracted. Just tell your photographer, "I don't care about us; just make sure you get shots of the food!"

    But sure, I'll take the pictures--IF I can use your camera. And natural light. So if you'll just plan your reception around that... :)

    ReplyDelete