Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 254

I had me a rip-roaring time on New Year's Eve! Yessirree, I went alllll out. I got...



ROOM SERVICE!!!!!!


Seriously, look at the ratio of whipped cream to ice cream here. It's ridiculous! Eventually I just scooped what was left off the top and finally made it to the hot fudge.



Let's not forget the friends I spent time with. I think that's Jennifer Lopez there on screen. 21 minutes till midnight! (New York time, anyway...it was still an hour and 21 minutes for me). Plus simultaneous web surfing. I'm a wild woman!!



Two hours later and I was back at the hospital to sleep in the chair.

All things considered, though? Not actually a bad night.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, that topping is so ridiculous... I would be all over that if only I could get a big bowl.

    ReplyDelete