Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 250

How about something lighter before I start all the hospitally stuff again?

Mom and Don have two dogs. Reilley is the oldest. He's a 9-year-old (I think) border collie/blue heeler mix. Kira is only a few months old. No one's quite sure what she is. She's scruffy--Don calls her Scuzzball and it fits--and probably has terrier or schnauzer or wolfhound in her. But she's shaped like a Portuguese water dog or a ... oh, I can't think of the breed. The white kind with the sort of sea serpent hunch to the back.

Anyway, they were puppy fighting most of the morning. I did my best to take pictures. They're blurry, but if you'll look on the left of this one, you'll see the shape of Reilley's open mouth.



And directly below Reilley in this shot, note the upside down gaping maw of Kira.



Dogs. So silly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment