Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 247

As I said, Steph works at a resort. It's quite an impressive place and I'd very much like to see it during the other seasons. In the winter, it's suitably cozy despite the towering lodge-like feel. Two fireplaces in the lobby will do that.

Here's one side of the giant main fireplace.



If you'll look to the left in the above picture, you'll notice a piece of taxidermy sculpture. I was cracking up at the looks on the animal's faces. The pheasant is all, "Augh! Claw in my butt! Gonna get eaten!" and the bobcat is lazily going, "Umm, pardon me, I don't wish to bother you, but...*taptap* Dude, what's your hurry?" Both expressions were far more pronounced in person, but you can get a sense here. (As always, click on the picture to make it bigger--better view that way).



Claws! *purr*



Kitty profile.



Spectacular feathery patternness.

No comments:

Post a Comment