Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 234

This is what my work windowsill looks like right now.



I love getting flowers at work! Well, flowers period, but especially at work. I spend most of my day there, after all.



One year when I worked at the newspaper, I got several arrangements from lots of people. They just kept coming all day. It was wonderful.



I don't get flowers a lot. Not having a significant other will do that. And that's okay. Because when I do get them, how much more special are they?



My mom knows this. She knows all of this. This year, she and Don surprised me. After all, I'm going to see them in about a week. I just figured I'd get any birthday presents then.



And then these came. Bright and cheery and perfect for a cold winter's day.



Thanks, Mom! I love you, too. :)

1 comment: