Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 233

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I'm a complete dork about my birthday. I love it. I've always loved it and I don't see that ever, ever changing. I'm going to be 73 and all, "WOOT! It's mah birfday!!!" But I've been trying not to talk about it on here because once I start, I can't always stop. *grin*

In honor of this day of awesomeness, I'm posting a rare picture of me on the interwebs:



Hi! Can you see me waving?

On Monday, I got my first birthday present. My best friend sent me the second album from "A Fine Frenzy." I squee'd rather a lot when I opened it. I've been dying to have this and it's only because I put it on my wishlist that I haven't already bought it for myself.



Thanks, Amila!



YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    I have a funny story for you...check your email :)

    ReplyDelete