Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 228

You may have heard that it's been snowing in these parts. Blizzard of '09 and all that.

I took yesterday afternoon off and enjoyed it muchly. (And wished to make snow cream, but that's neither here nor there).

When I left for work Thursday morning, my balcony had a light dusting of snow--maybe half an inch or so. When I came home at 12:30, my planter turtle looked like this:



BuddhaGator was enduring a fancy new snow chapeau and scarf with graceful aplomb.



I turned around to go back inside and saw the sun. The SUN! So I took a picture. It went away about thirty seconds later and I haven't seen it since.

2 comments:

  1. Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo, here comes the sun, and I say....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I swear I squeal whenever I see your snow pictures! Sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete