Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 226

We always have our company Christmas party during Sales Conference so that the sales reps who live out of state can join in the festivities. Last night was the party combined with a retirement farewell for one of our reps.

There were nibbles and drinks.



A live jazz band played (The Theophonic Four--I don't know if that's their real moniker. The owner of the company calls them that, but that's actually more of an argument against that being what they call themselves than for).



This one is just because I like the accidental "Banket DRAMA!" this shot captures. I was trying to get a little flash in the shot to balance the color, but not enough to wash it out completely. And this happened. It makes me giggle.



And then I foolishly went on to writer's group because the roads were clear--and nearly got into at least five accidents, one that would have been extremely serious, on the way home. Good times.

That was my night! What'd you do?

2 comments:

  1. That's definitely not their real moniker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Disneyland! Very dramatic picture by the way :)

    ReplyDelete