Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day Sixty

Sixty days...that's a nice, round number. And somewhere in the back of my head it's also associated with rehab or probation or something. Huh. Aaaaaanyway...

Okay, I've been wanting to post this one for some weeks now. The first time I tried, it posted it on its side. "Weird," I thought, but didn't think much of it, just uploaded it again. Same thing. "Huh," I thought.

So I tried redoing the picture. Tried it the next day. Tried it two weeks later. Tried saving it under a different name. Tried making it less square, in case that would help.

It did not.

Nothing did.

So, as Amy M. says, I'll just ask you to turn your head. You'll look funny, but no one can see you, so what do you care? And click on it, cause it's cooler bigger.

K'thx!


No comments:

Post a Comment