Friday, June 19, 2009

Day Fifty-Four

Two generations, three lovely women: this is my mother, my sister, and I.

Included for your viewing pleasure are a incredibly glamorous picture of my mother (a stage of her life I envy--I've never had a glamorous phase!), my sister's apparent California girl incarnation on the lower right, my completely adorable kindergarten picture in the middle, and what may be one of the best pictures ever of Steph and me in our homemade (and very fashionable) Easter dresses on the bottom left.

3 comments:

  1. I like this one. I think that this is my favorite one!

    Amy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your expression in the easter picture. Heh. Your kindergarten pic looks very much like you. I can relate to the "glamor mom" as well. My mom was a fairly thin and really pretty 20-something. I never had that thin stage.

    ReplyDelete