Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day Fifty-One

Sometimes this little blog has good pictures. Sometimes it has amusing (to me, at any rate) stories--often to make up for the lack of good picture. Because my amusement, really, is paramount. Sometimes the two previously mentioned goods even show up together. And sometimes I get to make art.






Now, I know I could have done more with this if I had some sort of photo editing program instead of the comes-with-every-computer Picture Manager. I can see the edges of what I wanted to have happen in this picture. But I'm still rather pleased with this end result as it stands. I'm a simple creature, after all. (Actually, I'm fairly complex, but I do enjoy simple things...does that count?)

3 comments:

  1. I love this image. I don't think I'd change a thing with all the fancy editing programs in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally counts!!!

    amy m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Mel!

    And thanks for the affirmation, Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete