Monday, June 22, 2009

Day Fifty-Six

My weekend, despite this morning's terror, was actually quite pleasant.

Tabitha usually bathes Hamlet; he sometimes deigns to bathe her. But sometimes they'll bathe each other simultaneously and with great concentration and it's hysterical and adorable. These pictures are all blurry because they're going at high speed. Very dirty kitters, apparently. And I don't care. :)


If you look closely at the black blur that is Tabitha's head, you can see a smear of pink on Hamlet's front where her tongue is.



Hamlet's tongue makes an appearance. And this is apparently one of the pictures blogger doesn't want to post right, so turn your head.



Daawww.



And when we're all finished, sometimes we both forget to put our tongues away. Hee! (Turn your head again, won't you?) [Never mind, I think I've figured this thing out).

1 comment:

  1. This is why I feel so bad for Satchel lately. Gig, his best buddy and bathing partner has pretty much moved outside. As I've mentioned I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete