Friday, June 5, 2009

Day Forty

Day forty? Can that be possible?

Here's my baby. Tabitha and I are out on the balcony. He was too, but he headed straight for the rosebush and snagged a leaf to munch on. When I started for him to take it back, he scooted inside, still munching. Apparently the scolding I gave him was effective, because even after I came back out, he stayed in. Mostly. His nose kept escaping all adorable-like.

(Please also note the bug carcass in the door trough. My housekeeping is somewhat lackadaisical).



Oh, and I say this every one in a while, but it bears repeating. Sometimes the details are hard to make out on these pictures. If you click on a picture, it'll take you to a bigger version that should still fit on your screen. Click on it! His nose is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment