Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 297

I was running a fever last night. Nearly 102 degrees. It came out of nowhere, giving me mad chills, achy joints, exhaustion and the inability to sleep.

And by this morning, it had broken and left me with nothing to remember it by but a really annoying headache. Can anyone explain this to me?

Why, what's this?



Thirst begone! An archaic spell with which to quench a parched throat? How can this be? Is the condesation a clue?

This, my friends, is a Shamrock Shake.



It's all that really sounded good for a meal after last night. And I am very pleased to report that when I asked the disembodied voice over the speaker if they had shamrock shakes, she caroled, "Absolutely! We're Shamrockin'!!"

And that's when I became known at my local McDonald's as "The Whoo-hooer."

It was a proud moment.

1 comment:

  1. I should tell Keith that it is time for Shamrock Shakes. He loves those. Gets at least one every year.

    Amy M.

    ReplyDelete