Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 283

Remember the whole "Amy M. tried out for a cooking show" saga? She had to bring a meal already prepared when she showed up. The morning of she got up nice and early and began making her hotel room full of scents.



What's she cooking here? Why, those are sweet potato fries getting all bubbly with the oil!



The finished product. Lovely, no? Also very tasty!



Amy's knife--big and shiny (which I initially spelled "sniy" and didn't notice until my third readthrough).



Amy's hand mixing her barbecue beer burgers. Faster than the speed of light!! (Or at least, faster than my shutter speed). They are also reportedly delicious, though I cannot attest to that myself--she lost me at barbecue sauce. And then the beer.



And this is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Even though I think the content is disgusting. :)



Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Um, that sounds utterly delicious. How did I not know about this talent until after she left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a shame you make it and then sit in line with the food, they shoud eat it fresh!

    Looks fantatic and now I'm starving.

    So you don't like bbq sauce, onions or brownies? My blog probably disgusts you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. H--She's coming back for Brian's wedding in March. Shall I have her bring you a couple of burgers when she comes? She tops each one with a little more sauce and a big homemade onion ring. :)

    D--Your blog is delightful, don't be silly. (Though I will say the gravy shots today may have convinced me never to go to that restaurant). I enjoy your enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete