Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 281

My new frames!



I picked them up a couple of weeks ago, the day before I went to Chicago. And they're annoying in the way new frames always are. You have to get used to seeing in a slightly different way, both because of a new prescription and because the shape of the glasses forces your brain to reassess the blurriness it needs to ignore on the sides.

And on these lenses, for some reason, I can see rainbows all the way around the edges. It's not as bad as it was at first, but my eyes seems to get tired a lot more quickly -- from the glare around the edges?

Below you can see just how awful my eyesight is--check out the thickness of the lenses! And that's been shaved down a little!



Boys may not make passes at girls who wear glasses, but if I weren't wearing them, you could make all the passes you want and I'd never know it, no matter how close to me you stood.

No comments:

Post a Comment