Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vote for me!

One of our local news stations is sponsoring a photography contest called, "What is art?" in conjunction with ArtPrize (google that and Grand Rapids for a better explanation--it's very cool!). And I've entered a picture.

Popular vote determines the 13 finalists and then those 13 compete for top prize of $1300. I cannot tell you how incredibly handy that would be for grad school applications. :)

So if you wouldn't mind clicking on this link and voting for me? All you have to do is hit the "recommend" button. And you can do it from different computers as well. Now, granted, there are pictures on there with six or seven hundred votes, so I'm not all that optimistic that I'll make the finalists--especially since you're only allowed to post until Wednesday (I don't know if you can continue to vote after that). But hey, a girl's gotta try!

Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment