Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 157

Vacation: Day Two

In going through my pictures, I realized I may as well have named this week's theme "Beach Time!" I definitely took a disproportionate number of shots on the shores of Lake Michigan.

But what of it? It's gorgeous!



We're driving down the road and I see a sign for a lighthouse, thataway. "Ooh!" I squealed. "Wanna go?" asked Megan. "Really?!" I clapped excitedly. "Vroom!" she said and we bumped down the road to the lighthouse. Point Betsie, I believe.




All these shots are from the Betsie-side beach.




Is it too late to become a lighthouse keeper? I think I'd be REALLY good at it!

3 comments:

  1. You can feel free to post Lake Michigan pictures anytime, I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, rocks! I love rocks, we don't have those.

    ReplyDelete