Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 132

Saturday morning, bright and early, I was waiting in the Big Lots parking lot for the doors to open so I could get me a brand new mattress set (yay for layaway and super sales!). Waiting...waiting...wait...Wait a minute. What's that in the distance?



Oh, how fun! I do believe it is someone hang gliding on this lovely weekend morning!



Still can't quite make him out? Not even when you click on it to make it bigger on your screen? Understandable. How about now? (I apologize for blogger and its confusion about how to post this picture. Please, tilt your head).



And it was far enough away in real life that I didn't know it was a rainbow colored chute (glider? umbrella??) until I got it home and zoomed in. Fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wait... how do you transport a mattress in your car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put it on layaway. :) I'll be calling on Debbie or Adam or someone with a van to help transport it when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I saw a truck today with mattresses loaded in the back and the thought popped into my head.

    ReplyDelete