Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day Seventy-Two

Remember when I said we did a lot on Saturday? We really did. So here are more of our adventures on the 4th.

First, we went to the farmer's market. You would not believe the number of strawberries available this late in the year! The vendors kept saying, "Well, I'd say this is the last week. Of course, I thought last week and the week before would be the last, too." No matter to me. I bought piles of them. And Steph bought different piles of them. And these teeny berries were so vastly more delicious than the giant storebought kind. Of which I'm normally a huge fan, mind you.

Yum.



After dropping off our FM bounty, we got back on the road and headed for Sonic. Jen doesn't HAVE a Sonic in her town and I've only recently gotten one. So it's still kind of a big deal.

Especially when you can get Route 44 cherry limeades for the same price as a small. And we did.

2 comments:

  1. I've never had a cherry limeade, but I've heard so many good things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SONIC!!

    That pic has a very fisheye quality to it which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete