Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Eighty-One

I tend to take really up-close pictures of my eyes. I think the stained-glass patterns of my iris are pretty and I'm fascinated that my eyes, while usually green, sometimes decide to be blue or gray instead. Plus, I generally think they're probably the prettiest part of me.

Which doesn't explain why I'm blocking it out completely in this picture.



Ah, this one's better. Though I'm looking into fairly direct sun, so my pupil is almost non-existent. (And I've just noticed my eyebrow is all askew--huh).



This is actually cropped from a wider shot that I like even better, but I want to do some things with that one before it gets posted anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think I like the first picture better. I like the gray-scale theme to it and find the flower blocking the eye quite.... spontaneous?
    Anyways, I like pictures of eyes, maybe it's because when I draw them I don't have to worry about stuffing up a nose or mouth.

    ReplyDelete