Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day Seventy-Nine

Okay, I realize this bears some resemblance to the sideways picture back in June. But it's not. The two were taken months apart. Look, I like silhouettes, birds, and trees. When they come together, I can't resist.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't subject you to such similar pictures if it weren't for a couple of things.

Number one, this was taken at sunset and I think the colors make it extra pretty. What say you?



And number two, I provide a detail of the section that fills my whimsical little heart with delight. I caught it singing!!



See? See its tiny beak all agape?!

I heart moments like these.

1 comment:

  1. we would never want to keep your "whimsical little heart" from filling with delight... and I think that silhouetted pictures of trees and the sky... well you can never have enough in my oppinion. I think that they are beautiful and they make me smile.

    amy m.

    ReplyDelete