Monday, July 27, 2009

Day Ninety-Two

Macro: Day Seven

Here we are, the last day of Macro Week! Whew...I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted.

Let's go out on a fun note. Here we see a clover that was the original focus of my shot--until I noticed its little passenger. It was fairly windy so there's some blur, but I think it's fascinating nonetheless. As always, you're free to disagree.



Confession time: I took more macro shots than would fit in this one week. Because I really love macro. But starting tomorrow, a new theme emerges. It will be nature week! This means trees, birds, insects, and non-domestic animals (in other words, no pictures of my cats). If you've been following me at all you know I'm kind of a nature girl. It's just so photogenic, you know?

What can I say? I like to pick themes I'm likely to have no trouble accomplishing.

Stick around, though. It's possible I'll have a "Nuthin' but People!" week sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment