Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things on my shoe

On Friday, an accidental and very small series emerged in my photography: "Things On My Shoe."

First, there was the butterfly at Robinette's.



(I think my foot looks kinda funky in that shot).

That was followed by the leaf at Pickerel Lake.



(Huh. My foot looks weird in a different way there).

That was all. I said it was a tiny series. A dyad, if you will. But it amused me.

You'll notice I'm trying to post more regularly. It helps that I'm actually taking pictures again. I can't guarantee an everyday post, but I will try to make it happen more often, for those of you who are interested. I have quite the backlog going, so I may as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy and surprised to find new additions here. I know it is good as therapy for you and honestly for us to see and read your ideas. but thanks anyway. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete