Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 176

Yesterday was projected to be the last sunny day for the next couple of weeks. Which meant if I was going to get a chance to capture fall color, I had one shot. One day-long shot, but still. In two weeks, all the leaves will have fallen!

I went out at lunch on a picture-taking frenzy and dragged work-Amy along as my willing vict...I mean, model. The sun was not cooperating most of the time, but I still managed to get enough to fill this blog for at least the next week.

Today, I'm featuring the adorable model. Look! A Human Face! On my blog!



Here Amy expresses how seriously she's taking my request to use the lantern as a prop. She's not wrong. It was a fairly silly idea.



I really, really like this picture. Everything about it makes me happy--the perspective, the color, the focus, all of it.



Thanks, Amy M.!

3 comments: