Monday, May 24, 2010

Announcey things

Yes, I promised you dinosaur pictures and art fair pictures and ice cream pictures, and I still mean to get to all of that. Really, really.

But there's a reason I decided not to post them last week as originally planned (and, really, you can't complain about getting a new Josh picture instead, can you?). A good reason.

The reason is that all of those pictures I was planning to post were from a recent trek to Kentucky. And while it was vacation and Cindy, Jody, and I did many super-fun things, the main reason for the trip wasn't vacation.

The main reason was to visit the city I'm moving to.

This fall I'll be starting grad school in Kentucky. I really needed to find a place to live and I had five days in which to do so. I did it in one, essentially. Found it, loved it, got it. So in a month, this cute little white house will be mine, all mine!



It's not huge, but it's tucked away by itself, it has a fireplace, and it's surrounded by trees. I'm a very happy camper, my friends.



I tell you this today because today I officially quit my job. Gave notice. Resigned.

If any of you own a moving truck, I'd be glad of your help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment