Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day Twenty-Seven

I discovered--or rather, confirmed--something this weekend. As much as I love my camera, I'm still crap with a point-and-shoot. I can't make it DO things! My hands are shaky! It's out of focus! Argh!!!

Melissa let me borrow her camera and literally the very first picture I took (a picture which, mind you, I had just tried to take with my camera), I remembered exactly why I wanted a DSLR. I can make it focus on what I want to focus on. I really, really want manual focus back. (She promises to mail me the [many, many] pictures I took with her camera).

Nonetheless, I got some good shots, some fun shots, and some commemorative shots with my own camera. These are a few from the Adria series. (The first one makes me giggle).




1 comment:

  1. The first one made me laugh out loud! She's really cute if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete